Monday, August 13, 2012

It's My Birthday! and I had a Celebration!

It's my birthday today!
I just came back from a staycation with friends
and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
As one of them mentioned,
it felt like a birthday festival celebration.
 
 
 
 
Here's my birthday mani.
A base of Essie Marshmellow.
 
 
 
 
This is 3 coats with a coat of Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
Pls note that this was taken a while back.
It was hibernating in the archives folder,
 
 
 
 
and I thought I might as well pull it out here.
 
 
 
 
Anyway, I did 3 coats of Essie Marshmellow,
then I layered a coat of L.A. Girl Glitter Addict in Celebrate
 
 
 
 
I kinda thought it was apt to bring out Celebrate.
Love this glitter over a soft white.
 
 
 
 
I'm glad I didn't give this polish a miss.
I almost didn't pick it up.
 
 
 
 
At first glance,
Celebrate comes across as a simple blue-pink glitter packed polish.
 
 
 
 
It was only after I had it on my nails
 that I realised that this was a pretty complex one.
There are 2 glitter sizes in this one,
  the small micro ones plus the regular hex glitters.
 
 
 
 
Blue and pink seem to dominate,
but upon closer inspection,
there's also red, silver, teal and even a dash of some peach-gold.
 
 
 
 
Whatever the colours,
this polish packs a punch.
You should get it if you haven't.

5 comments:

lilacsrip said...

Happy Birthday! Coincidentally, it's also my my mum's birthday today! LOL! Hope you had a lovely celebration! Hee! (:

Berry T said...

Wooooo!! Happy birthday to lilacsrip's mummy!! And thank you :) I did have an awesome celebration!

Inky Whiskers said...

Happy Birthday!

Berry T said...

Thank you dear! :)

Fleur said...

Happy (very) belated birthday!!! I hope it was a wonderful day :) xo

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB