Friday, August 3, 2012

For Annie

I finally hauled my ass down to catch the musical Annie yesterday night,
and here are the nails in honor of the occasion.
 
 
 
 
I wanted some nail art,
but unfortunately I didn't have much time.
 
 
 
 
Hence the choice of:
GOSH Holographic as base
Jade Holografico Delirio Rosa for the pink accents,
and water decals
 
 
 
 
This is probably one of the quickest nail art I have ever done.
 
 
 
 
And water decals are quite easy to work with as well.
 
 
 
 
I also love the fact that my colleagues thought that I had free-handed the roses.
Even when I explained that those were water decals,
they were in awe at the intricate detailing.
 
 
 
 
Last 2 pictures were taken in the taxi
 
 

5 comments:

Fleur said...

Oh my, these are absolutely beautiful! Love, love, love! xo

Berry T said...

Thank you Fleur =)

Jacqui said...

Really cool! I love how you did the pink accents under the water decals. Very unique!!

Kittyluvscolor said...

Very pretty!

Berry T said...

Thank you Jazqui and Kittylovscolor =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB