Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cutex: Huckleberry and Maize

The last of the Cutex polishes that I own
 
 
 
 
Huckleberry
 
 
 
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
I love this one.
It's the only Cutex polish that I'm keeping.
 
 
 
 
Actually the polish reminds me a little of MAC Blue India.
Dusty denim blue with butter smooth application.
 
 
 
 
Next one: Maize
 
 
 
 
Also 2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
I have no idea why they named this Maize.
 
 
 
 
This one's a red-toned brown that reminds me a lot of melted milk chocolate.
 
 
 
 
That's what I would have named it instead,
Milk Chocolate.
 
 

2 comments:

Nail Polish Anon said...

nice cremes. do you think huckleberry is close to orly sapphire silk?

Berry T said...

Probably close. I might have Sapphire Silk (not sure with the re-organisation and de-stash). If I do, I'll post a comparison up k

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB