Tuesday, August 7, 2012

China Glaze Halloween 2012 Wicked Collection: Immortal

Ok, I freaking LOVE this one.
If you have access to the Wicked collection,
RUN! Don't walk and grab yourself this one
(and pick up Make a Spectacle as well along the way)
 
 
 
 
China Glaze Immortal
 
 
 
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
Glass flecked deep grey with pink and blue micro glitters
It makes for an awesome shimmer while in the sun.
 
 
 
 
I think this one is gorgeous chic.
Any mummy or zombie putting on this polish is one chic monster.
 
 
 
 
Formula wise,
this one is a tad runnier/thinner than the others.
Nevertheless, it's still pretty ok to work with.
 
 
 
 
I looked and I don' have anything else in the stash that is similar.
 
 
 
 
And I took too many pictures
but hell. Who cares?!
It's gorgeous.
 
 

4 comments:

Kimberly Purcell said...

Me likie!!!

Jacqui said...

Ahh this is gorgeous! Kind of reminds me of the grey Claw Polish that came out last Halloween!

Berry T said...

LoL! it's definitely likie-ble =)

Berry T said...

I have no access/ idea of that Claw Polish, but it sounds gorgeous already!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB