Saturday, August 4, 2012

China Glaze Halloween 2012 Wicked Collection: Glitter Goblin

Hey everyone!
I got some exciting news!
I got all of the China Glaze Halloween 2012 collection,
so I'm going to get down to swatching and posting them over the next few days!
 
 
 
 
First one up,
Glitter Goblin
 
 
 
 
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
Orange/copper + holo glitters in a clear base.
 
 
 
 
The glitter in this polish isn't really dense,
so it really needed all 3 coats.
Fortunately, they ain't stubborn,
the removal wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be.
 
 
 
 
To be honest though,
I don't really like this one as a full mani on me.
It seems to bring out the yellow in my skin tone.
 
 
 
 
However, I foresee this being better as a glitter gradient.
 
 
 
 
Or maybe layered over black.
1 coat over black should be quite an interesting halloween combination,
especially since it's really sparkly.
 
 
 
 
Taken in my apartment lift
 
 
 
 
And a blurred shot for the holo goodness.

8 comments:

Jacqui said...

Ooh I really like this one! It kind of reminds me of Spellbound, but with smaller glitter!

Xun-Lin and Magdalene said...

I was waited for swatches of this!! Thankss!!! :D Not sure if i'll get it now though :/

for the love of beauty by lara said...

Great swatches!! Looks good on you!

Berry T said...

Thank you :)

Berry T said...

How about the others in this collection? Wait till you see Cast a Spell. I love it!

Berry T said...

I never found Spellbound, but if you say this is similar, then I cam stop looking! :)

Lisaaaaaa(: said...

I think I might skip. I have so many glitters I told myself I "must-have", but I end up never using them!

Berry T said...

I know exactly what you mean!!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB