Friday, August 10, 2012

China Glaze Halloween 2012 Wicked: Make a Spectacle over Bizarre Blurple

The last one in the China Glaze Halloween 2012 Wicked collection:
 
 
 
 
Make a Spectacle
 
 
 
 
1 coat Make a Spectacle over 2 coats Bizarre Blurple
+ 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
If you could only get 1 out of the 2 glitters in this collection,
I would suggest Make a Spectacle.
 
 
 
 
In the bottle, Make a Spectacle looks ethereal.
There are iridescent hex glitters,
tiny iridescent flecks all suspended in a clear base.
 
 
 
 
I'm betting this one will look awesome layered over many different colours.
 
 
 
 
Last 2 pictures were taken in the taxi
 
 
 
 
Personally I think China Glaze did a pretty good job with this Halloween collection.
I would recommend getting Make a Spectacle, Cast a Spell and Immortal
(the same 3 that I'm going to keep for myself).
 
 
I've also done some comparisons,
which I will post tomorrow.
So stay tuned for that =)

6 comments:

BizzyGirl said...

This looks really close to their Luxe & Lush polish from the Hunger Games collection. This looks like the flecks are smaller which I like! Thanks for sharing!

Berry T said...

Luxe and Lush is more shard like while the ones in Make a Spectacle are definitely hex glitters

Summerella said...

Hmm is this similar to Snowglobe? I grabbed that one when it was out during the holidays but it is the dud version. I may have to grab this one if it is close!

Berry T said...

I didn't get Snow Globe at all, so I can't help you there. But from what I understand, Snow Globe comes across as more white while Make a Spectacle is more iridescent

Kenora said...

Hi! I just found your blog and added you. Your swatches are great, and thank you for sharing the new Halloween collection! Nobody in North America has this yet, as far as I know, so this is my first look at it. (I'm in Canada.)

Stadtwaldvogel said...

Make a spectacle is a wonderful polish! I hope to get it, too.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB