Sunday, August 5, 2012

China Glaze Halloween 2012 Wicked: Cast a Spell + Glitter Goblin

Next up in the Wicked collection:
 
 
 
 
Cast a Spell
 
 
 
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
Actually, if you are really careful,
this one can be a one-coater.
I had some bald spots because I was too lazy to wait,
hence the 2 coats.
 
 
 
 
This might possibly be my favourite.
I haven't tried Immortal yet,
but I'm pretty sure my favourite will lie between these 2 polishes.
 
 
 
 
Cast a Spell is an awesome murky blackened-green with gold glass flecks.
 
 


I already loved it when I put it on last night,
but in the sun?
It's spell-bindingly gorgeous.
 
 
 
 
I can just imagine this on the nails of a beutiful wicked witch.
Think Charlize Theron in Snow White and the Huntsman.
Completely apt. Completely wicked.
 
 
 
 
I took the next picture in my apartment lift.
 
 
 
 
I then had this urge to try layering Glitter Goblin over Cast a Spell.
 
 
 
 
Don't know what came over me.
Cast a Spell should have been gorgeous enough to leave it on its own,
but no.
I had to go layer something.
 
 
 
 
And I have no idea whether I like this or not.
 
 
 
 
It's an interesting combination (I think),
but again, I think Glitter Goblin does horrid things to my skin tone.
 
 
 
 
Another picture that's taken in the apartment lift.
 
 
 
 
And a blurred picture to show the sparkliness.
 
 

4 comments:

Jennifer [littlejsnailcorner] said...

Wow that last picture is amazing! The combination is very lovely :)

Jacqui said...

I think that color combo looks amazing together! I didn't have high hopes for this Halloween collection, but I am loving them so far! Can't wait to see the rest!

Berry T said...

Glad you liked it :)

Berry T said...

Glad that I piqued your interest in this Halloween collection!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB