Friday, August 17, 2012

China Glaze Cast a Spell vs China Glaze Wagon Trail

Ok, a reader Cin commented that China Glaze Wagon Trail might be a closer match to Cast a Spell from the new China Glaze Halloween collection Wicked.
So here goes the comparison between the two:
 
 
 
 
Top: Wagon Trail
Bottom: Cast a Spell
 
 
 
 
Pinky and Middle: Cast a Spell
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
Ring and Index: Wagon Trail
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
As you can see,
not close at all.
 
 
 
 
The base colour is different
and so is the finishing.
 
 
 
 
lilacsrip also asked which of the polishes I preferred in the earlier comparison post.
I figured I might well answer it here.
 
 
 
 
I love all the ones I've pulled out for comparison thus far,
but I could rank them.
So the fave?

Cast a Spell,
Owl's Night,
Wagon Trail
and the least liked Midtown Magic.

3 comments:

lilacsrip said...

Once again, thanks for the comparison! I have a huge lemming for Owl's Night which I hope Cast a Spell will kill *keeping fingers crossed*

Berry T said...

You're welcome! :)

Samantha M. said...

I didn't get Cast A Spell because I think it looks similar to Zoya Edyta. I did have Owl's Night and compared that to the Zoya, and found one to have more of a brown cast (Owl) and the Edyta more green. Do you have Edyta to compare with Cast a Spell?

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB