Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BFTP: Orly Cosmic FX: It's Not Rocket Science

Next one up in the Blast from the Past series for this month.
 
 
 
 
Orly Cosmic FX Collection:
It's Not Rocket Science
 
 
 
 
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
Previously, I fell in love with its dupe,
China Glaze's Zombie Zest.
So can I say that this one is a re-visited love?
 
 
 
 
Anyway, this one's a swamp green sheer polish
with gold and blue duochrome.
I'm also saying that there's yellow,
but I wasn't too sure if I saw that as a result of the gold shift as well.
 
 
 
 
Whatever, this one is gorgeous.
I took too many pictures
and will just let you guys enjoy it.
 
 
 
 
Next 4 pictures were taken in the shade.
I love how these Cosmic FX polishes look in the shade.
 
 
 
 
The last one was taken in my apartment lift with florescent lights.
 
 

2 comments:

A Polish Addict said...

It's such a beautiful colour! And reminds of the Halloween at the same time!

Berry T said...

I totally agree!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB