Saturday, August 25, 2012

BFTP: Orly Cosmic FX Collection: Space Cadet

Orly has since released the Mineral FX, Flash Glam FX collections,
and I'm only getting started on the Cosmic FX now.
Seriously, I'm beginning to think my untrieds are getting out of hand.
 
 
 
 
Anyway, here's a really awesome one from the Fall 2010 collection:
Space Cadet
 
 
 
 
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
Space Cadet is a multichrome with sparkly foil particles.
I'm at a loss as to how many colours this one flashes.
 
 
 
 
You have to catch this one at various angles.
There's gold, green, purple, pink, and orange.
It's freaking amazing.
And damn hard to capture on camera.
 
 
 
 
I'm just gonna zip it and let you enjoy the pictures.
 
 
The next few pictures were taken in the shade.

2 comments:

cremesnglitters said...

Oh I bought this one recently, it's absolutely gorgeous! I just love it xx

Berry T said...

That's an awesome buy!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB