Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Paul and Joe #007 Dapple

The very first Paul and Joe polish I own:
 
 
 
 
#007 Dapple
 
 
 
 
3 coats + 1 coat SV
 
 
 
 
This one's a light apple green shimmer
 
 
 
 
Leans a little on the yellow side
and doesn't go with my skin tone
(no matter how pretty it looks)
 
 
 
 
It's a little on the sheer side,
so you might need 3 to 4 coats,
depending on how thick the coats are
 
 
 
 
I'm going to try layering this over a darker colour.
 
 
 
 
If that still doesn't work,
it's going into the purge.

1 comments:

PiccassoBrush said...

I love Paul and Joe products~ There packaging is so cute!
I have the lipstick in pink shades which I love to wear~`
thanks for the review!

btw check my blog. it is fill with cosmetic information with brushes as well!

http://xoxobrush.blogspot.kr/

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB