Saturday, July 14, 2012

Megan Miller Coral Bliss

My first bottle of Megan Miller tried.
 
 
 
 
Coral Bliss
 
 
 
 
2 thick coats + 1 coat Seche Vite
 
 
 
 
I first bought the bottles because they looked so cute.
How could you resist those cute cork caps right?!
 
 
 
 
But damn it.
Now that I've used both,
I'm pretty pissed off with the cork caps.
They dis-integrate!!
 
 
 
 
It's gloomy and rainy right now,
otherwise I'll have taken pics of my bottle of Caribbean to show you guys.
 
 
The cork is detached from the brush,
and there are tiny cork pieces (like cookie crumbles) falling off.
I've got cork all over the floor!
Darn. I have half a mind to throw out the cork portion of the cap.
 
 
 
 
Otherwise, this would have been a really pretty summer polish.
I love this sort of pink-toned corals,
they look good on me skintone.
 
 
 
 
And the best part,
this one's definitely a crelly.
It's a little sheer,
but you can get away with 3 coats or 2 thick ones like what I did here.
 
 
There might be a dupe to this one though.
I'm waiting for the damn sun so I can show you guys.
So hang on k

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB