Saturday, July 21, 2012

Megan Miller Caribbean

I only have 2 bottles of Megan Miller,
and this is the other one
 
 
 
 
Caribbean
 
 
 
 
I wrote about the crappy bottle caps in an earlier post.
This is what I meant.
 
 
 
 
While it actually looks cute,
the cork caps don't stay on too well.
They disintegrate and you can end up with a useless cap
 
 
 
 
Here's the polish itself
 
 
 
 
4 coats + 1 coat SV
 
 
 
 
Dusty turquoise green jelly
 
 
 
 
I know my pictures make it look bright,
but there's a slight tinge of grey that adds to the dusty-ness (if there's such a word)
 
 
 
 
But this one's really sheer
Even more so than Coral Bliss
 
 
 
 
Not a major fan,
but I can see some great sandwich-ing possibilities with this one.

2 comments:

Susan Toh said...

It's a jelly, so I guess it's not surprising it's sheer. Haven't checked if the cork caps on mine have disintegrated :p

Berry T said...

I hope yours fare better than mine. The one on my Coral Bliss is also now in danger of falling off....

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB