Tuesday, July 24, 2012

L.A. Girl Metal Collection: Deep Sea Mica & Chromium Green

Actually I only got the greens from this collection.
L.A. Girls usually come up with collections that wow me,
but for some reason,
the Metal collection was an execption.
 
 
 
 
Deep Sea Mica
 
 
 
 
The tags from these bottles kept dropping off,
so I resorted to taping them to the caps
 
 
 
 
3 coats + 1 coat SV
 
 
 
 
Blue-green shimmer polish that reminds me of peacock feathers.
This one leans more blue,
and in the sun,
the shimmer is pretty blinding.
 
 
 
 
However, the formula on this one is pretty thin.
See that tip-wear?
That's not SV,
but the result of thin polish.
 
 
 
 
I hesitated a little on this,
but eventually I decided to purge it because of the formula.
I'm pretty sure I'll find another one with a better consistency.
 
 
 
 
Next pic's taken in my lift.
Just because I like how it looked.
 
 
 
 
Second one, Chromium Green
 
 
 
 
2 coats + 1 coat SV
 
 
 
 
This one's a metallic blue-green foil.
In the bottle, it leans blue.
 
 
 
 
On the nails,
while in the shade,
  it leans green.
In fact, I thought of it as more grass-green with my skin tone.
 
 
 
 
But as you can see in the pictures,
once in the sun,
Bam. The blue comes out pretty strong.
 
 
 
 
Not keeping this one either though.
Because it stained my nails an awful yellow!
 
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this moment I am ready to do my breakfast, after having
my breakfast coming again to read further news.
Check out my homepage - guillem.alcarrer.net

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB