Friday, July 27, 2012

Jade Holograpfico: Mystic Gold and Hypnose

Another 2-in-1 post today
Jade Holografico in Mystic Gold
2 coats over Nfu-Oh Aqua Base,
no TC
Actually I got this one more for nail art purpose.
I never really thought this sort of gold holo would look good on my skin tone.
I loved it as a lightning bolt in my Harry Potter mani,
and it looks awesome under Black Spotted.
I'll post pictures of that later.
 
Next one from Jade Holograpfico: Hypnose.
Same thing, 2 coats over Nfu-Oh Aqua Base,
no TC
Now this one I LOVE A LOT!
Awesome sky-blue holo
I just couldn't stop staring at my nails when I had this on
Again, the in-the-lift shot

7 comments:

Freshie said...

That gold holo is blinding in a great way! Might be adding this to my wish list!

Berry T said...

Yeah! You should! Mystic Gold is really very holo!!

Mommy Does said...

Oooh I can't wait to see what black spotted does to that gold. Both are just so insanely gorgeous <3

ThePolishHoochie said...

OMG Mystic Gold is GORGEOUS - I have to own this one. It looks great on your skin tone too.

Berry T said...

They are a match made in heaven ;)

Berry T said...

You definitely need this one dear!! And I can't wait to see it on you!

katherine said...

The gold color looks amazing!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB