Saturday, July 7, 2012

Jade Holografico: Vermelho Surreal

Finally got started on the Jade Holograficos
 
 
 
 
Vermelho Surreal
 
 
 
 
3 coats, no TC
over Nfu-Oh Aqua Base
 
 
 
 
Actually, this was ok in 2 coats.
But we had a couple of rainy days,
so I needed a third coat to refresh the mani for the photos.
 
 
 
 
Also, I didn't use the OPI DS TC.
I realised that the OPI DS TC does not work well with these Jade Holograficos
 
 
 
 
I used it over Fascinio Violeta
and it resulted in shrinking.
Plus the mani chipped pretty easily.
 
 
 
 
Same thing happened with Vermelho Surreal
and so I re-did the mani without the TC
 
 
 
 
A hell lot better.
So skip the OPI DS TC for this one guys.
I haven't tried it with Seche Vite though.
I'll try that the next time.
 
 
 
 
Last picture was taken in my apartment lift
 
 

2 comments:

mozzer0906 said...

Gorgeous polish, I definitely need to get some Jades. I love how you took photos in all sorts of permutations of the light!

Berry T said...

I thought that would be a good way to let you guys see the different sides to a polish, since some polishes look different at different angles, lights :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB