Monday, July 16, 2012

Harry Potter and the 4 Houses of Hogwarts

Hey guys, I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday.
First, there was no sun.
It rained all day yesterday
 
 
Secondly, I was busy doing my nails in preparation for:
 
 
 
 
The Harry Potter exhibition!
Yep! I went with my friends to view the exhibition,
before we had a seriously yummy lunch at TWG (my fave tea place)

 
 
Sorry. They didn't allow photo-taking within the exhibition.
This is about the only picture my friend managed with her mobile phone.
 
 
 
 
And here's the nails I did for the event!
The house colours of the 4 houses of Hogwarts and a lightning bolt.
 
 
I don't think I need to explain the significance of the lightning bolt
 
 
 
 
And here is a close-up of the house colours.
Honestly, I thought this tape mani was going to be easy.
But man... it took me a freaking 4 hours to get it all done!
All because I was too impatient to wait for the base to dry.
 
 
 
 
And a blurred close-up of the awesome lightning bolt.
Heh. At least I think it was awesome.

3 comments:

Susan Toh said...

Cute mani! Been wanting to go to the exhibition but haven't got the chance yet.

Berry T said...

Susan, the exhibition was a little disappointing actually. It was quite small and pretty quick to tour. We completed the tour in under one hour actually, and that was taking our own sweet time

Sabrina said...

omg! i show this to a friend of mind who loves Harry Potter so much!
She scream excitedly! love it!
You have a nice blog!
What do you say about following each other?
http://bysabrinart.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB