Saturday, July 28, 2012

Essie Poppy Razzi Collection: Lights and Camera

Another Essie collection that I adore
(although I do think they could have thought of a better name for the collection)
 
 
 
 
Lights
 
 
 
 
3 coats + 1 coat SV
 
 
 
 
A very bright, cheery bubblegum pink.
 
 
 
 
I loved this one,
and so did my colleague.
 
 
 
 
This one brought to mind the bright pretty Kate Spade colour that my colleague and I so adore.
 
 
 
 
This particular colleague of mine doesn't do her nails at all,
but she was so enamoured with this polish
(especially since she's a major Kate Spade fan),
she came to find out more about the polish.
 
 
 
 
I've promised to get her a bottle too!
 
 
 
 
Pic above and below were taken in the cab.
 
 
 
 
Next one:
Camera
 
 
 
 
Actually now I have in my head, "Lights, Camera.... Bazooka!" everytime
instead of the usual "Lights, Camera.... Action!"
Darn Essie for screwing with my brains.
 
 
 
 
3 coats + 1 coat SV
 
 
 
 
Squishy coral jelly!
Leans orange on me instead of the pink hue in the bottle.
 
 
 
 
I secretly think of watermelon jelly whenever I look at these nails.
Completely mouth-watering
especially in the heat that we have been having
 
 
 
 
Of note though,
this polish was kinda thick in the bottle
and it was a little hard to get them on the nails.
 
 
 
 
I actually flooded my nails a couple of times
even though I was already very careful.
 
 
 
 
Seriously, not the best to work with.
If not for the fact that I love the colour so much,
it would have gone straight into my purge tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
Last one is again the cab shot.
 
 
 
 
Yeah. Now I'm just left with Bazooka

2 comments:

Fleur said...

I adore both but the pink is absolutely delightful! Want, want! Such a great pink! xo

Berry T said...

LoL! I totally agree!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB