Thursday, July 26, 2012

Essence Moonlight Collection: Live Forever & Into the Night

Today's is going to be a picture heavy with little words post.
Showing you guys both of the polishes from the Essence Moonlight Collection at once.
This collection was quite some time back,
but I never got around to it till now.
 
 
 
 
#01 Live Forever
 
 
 
 
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite
 
 
 
 
This one's a simple silver foil
Nothing much else to say about it really.
 
 
 
 
 
Next one is taken in the taxi.
 
 
 
 
The other polish I have from this collection:
#02 Into the Night
 
 
 
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite
 
 
 
 
I'm intending to purge this one,
so I might as well highlight here that the formula for this one is pretty thick.
The polish could do with some thinner.
 
 
 
 
Otherwise it's actually quite a cool polish.
Blackened base with silver and copper foil-like particles.
 
 
 
 
I say foil-like because this ain't exactly shimmer,
nor do I think its glitter.
 
 
 
 
If you like both of these,
then watch out for the coming blog sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB