Monday, July 9, 2012

City Color: Dark Blue


City Color Dark Blue.
Not the most creative of names.
 
 
 
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite
 
 
 
 
This is my first experience with City Color.
I have not heard anything about this brand before,
and its not one that I usually come across on FB, NB or blogs
 
 
 
 
I don't have much to say about this one,
other than the brushes are less than spectacular
 
 
 
 
Formula wise,
not the best,
but can with worked with
 
 
 
 
Color wise,
after all the awesomes I've had recently,
this one is pretty,
but not one that would cause me to sit up and stare (and drool).
 
 
 
 
I have one more from this brand that I'll post tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
But I'll be glad to hear you share about your experiences with City Color.
 
 

1 comments:

ellareiss said...

JUST WONDERFUL! dark blue color nail look was gorgeous.i really like this blog thank you for sharing.

___________
Murano Glass

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB