Sunday, July 22, 2012

Brand Feature: Cutex: Cider and Cornucopia

Ok, I'm finally at the Brand Feature of the Month.
This month I have for you guys Cutex.
I picked up a bunch of them on the cheap after coming across online swatches of the blue and green (which I will feature in another post)
 
 
 
 
First up, Cutex Cider
 
 
 
 
2 coats + 1 coat SV TC
 
 
 
 
Cider's your classic berry red creme.
Maybe a tad muted.
 
 
 
 
Otherwise, this one's a pretty ok polish.
Goes on the nails easy without much fuss.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Only thing is I have a bunch of reds I love,
and this one's no competition to them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next up, Cutex Cornucopia
 
 
 
 
Same deal,
2 coats + 1 coat SV
 
 


This one's a burnt sienna colour,
or what I personally refer to as poop.
 
 
 
 
Also no issues with the formula and application
 
 
 
 
I just don't dig such colours
 
 
 
 
So both are going into the purge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB