Tuesday, July 3, 2012

BFTP: Retro Sun in the Sun: Sea Ya Later, Sailor!

Ok, I have a lot of pictures for this one
 
 
 
 
OPI Summer 2008 Retro Fun in the Sun collection:
Sea Ya Later, Sailor!
 
 
 
 
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
This one is sheer but build-able
 
 
 
 
Silverish-white and blue duochrome
 
 
 
 
I want to say it's silver,
but it's not exactly that.
It's more silverish-white really
(if I'm making sense here)
 
 
 
 
Here it is in the shade without the sun on it
 
 
 
 
But I think it looks more awesome indoors with the sun shining on it,
as seen in the next 2 pictures.
 
 
 
 
I also took one in the lift
 
 
 
 
And more shots under the low lights at my yoga studio
 
 
 
 
I also tried layering it.
 
 
 
 
1 coat OPI Sea Ya Later, Sailor! over an earlier China Glaze Jungle Queen mani
+ 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
So. Do you prefer it on its own or layered?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB