Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Orly Purple Crush & My First Experience with Water Decals

Another one from the purge bin:
 
 

 
 
Orly Purple Crush
 
 

 
 
Except it looks more hot-pink than purple
 
 

 
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 

 
 
Purple Crush is a neon,
hence it dries matte.
 
 

 
 
I've got tons of this shade in my stash for some strange reason.
It's almost like I have this compulsion to pick this color up from as many brands as I can.
 
 

 
 
Anyway, I decided that this one needed a little spice-me-up,
so I took out the water decals that I got from Mei Mei's Signatures.
 
 

 
 
This is the first time I'm using water decals.
I have to say,
although it is more time consuming than the normal nail art stickers,
I think I very much prefer water decals now.
 
 

 
 
First of all,
these decals are so thin,
it doesn't feel like you stuck anything on your nails at all!
 
 

 
 
For someone who still has the occasional habit of prying and scratching off the nail art stickers,
  this is a boon for me.
 
 
I don't always enjoy the bumpy feeling of nail art stickers.
 
 

 
 
Secondly, I find that the designs of these water decals a lot more intricate and detailed as compared to the normal nail art stickers.
 
 
Next 2 pictures were taken indoors
 
 

 
 
I'm definitely sold on these water decals,
and plan to get more of them.
 
 

 
 
For those of you who are also interested in getting some,
you can visit Mei Mei's Signatures.
Best part is, she now accepts paypal and ships international!

4 comments:

Fleur said...

Love the nail varnish shade. And the decals are just so cute! They really do make the look :) xo

Berry T said...

I love these water decals! I already have my eye on several more

Sarah at Starlight Radiance said...

The decals look lovely on that color!

Murano Glass said...

I love orly purple crush so amazing shade and i will doing my hand so thanks for nice sharing it.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB