Saturday, June 23, 2012

NOPI feat Justin Bieber Me + Blue & Canadian Star revisited

The only other one in the Justin Bieber collection that I got,

 
 
Me + Blue
 
 

 
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite
 
 

 
 
Jewel blue with scattered holo glitter
 
 

 
 
I got this only because I was tempted by the scattered holo,
but I don't think it looks good on me.
 
 


 
 
The next 2 picures were taken in the taxi.
 
 


 
 
And since we are on the Justin Bieber ones,
reader cremesnglitter suggested Canadian Star over black,
 
 

 
 
So here it is!
1 coat of Canadian Star over 2 coats OPI Black Onyx + 1 coat Seche Vite.
 
 

 
 
Thanks cremesnglitter!
It's gorgeous!
 
 

 
 
I decanted the polish into an empty Color Club bottle.
A hell lot better than the damned original NOPI bottle.
 
 


 
 
Again, I took too many pictures
 
 

 
 
Next 2 were taken while in the shade.
 
 


 
 
And the last one in my apartment lift.
 
 

2 comments:

cremesnglitters said...

I was confused by the different bottle, haha! But it definitely looks great..! xx

Berry T said...

LOL! I'll know next time to put that up right at the beginning if I ever decant again!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB