Sunday, June 24, 2012

Essie Sag Harbor + OPI Pirouette my Whistle

The last one in the Blast from the Past series for this month:
 
 

 
 
Essie North Fork collection:
Sag Harbor
 
 

 
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 

 
 
I love the subtle chic of this greyed-light blue.
There is also a light dash of silver shimmer that adds to the beauty.
 
 


 
 
Broken record here,
but I really do love this collection to bits.
 
 

 
 
And I know it's probably been said before,
but I do wish that Essie would come up with a green version of this collection.
 
 

 
 
Anyway, here's another look that I love.
I added a coat of OPI Pirouette my Whistle from the New York Ballet collection:
 
 

 
 
Isn't this pretty?
 
 






Last picture is an indoor shot.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB