Thursday, June 7, 2012

A-England The Legends: Ascalon

I've had A-England polishes for a while,
but have not tried them yet.
Well, should have done so earlier,
I love the first one that I've tried!


Ascalon


2 gorgeous coats
I wasn't sure,
so I used Nfu Oh Aqua Base and OPI DS TC.


Although this one isn't the strong linear holo,
I thought it was great cos it didn't detract from the awesome base colour.


I took too many pictures.
They all looked great,
so I figured a pic fest would be ok.






Last one is an indoor pic

4 comments:

Lenny said...

one of the best indie brands indeed. I love this collection of A England ^^ thanks for sharing

emmajoy said...

One of my favourite A-Englands! Beautiful!

Berry T said...

You're most welcome Lenny! ;)

Berry T said...

ITA! I'm so glad I got all the holos in this collection!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB