Wednesday, June 13, 2012

China Glaze Ultamate Holiday

Ok, this is one polish that I love and hate at the same time.
 
 

 
 
China Glaze Ultamate Holiday.
I hate it when polish brands put out exclusives that I can't get easily.
I love how this one looks in the bottle.
In fact when I first got the bottle,
I thought it was just awesome holo.
 
 

 
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 

 
 
This polish is TC hungry,
so if you have it,
I'll recommend some Glitter Tamer,
or an additional coat of TC.
 
 

 
 
Yellow-gold + holo glitter.
 
 

 
 
I love how blingy and sparkly and holo this polish is.
It's attention grabbing.
Make sure you don't wear it to a meeting or a presentation.
 
 

 
 
I hate how the base colour doesn't suit my skin tone
Boo.
 
 

 
 
Blurred pic to show you the sparkly awesome.
 
 



 
 
And the last 3 pictures were taken while in the taxi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB