Sunday, June 17, 2012

China Glaze Man Hunt vs OPI Dating a Royal

Ok, I'm starting the series of comparison posts for the China Glaze On Safari collection.
If you have any requests,
pls feel free to let me know in the comments section.
If I have the polish,
I'll do my best to compare them for you.

First up: China Glaze Man Hunt vs OPI Dating a Royal.
The OPI was the closest in the bottle that I could find amongst my stash.

Pinky + Middle = China Glaze Man Hunt
Ring + Index = OPI Dating a Royal

All are 3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
However, pls note that Man Hunt is easily opaque in 2 coats.
I just did the 3rd coat for a fair comparison.

Also I'll have to revise my earlier statement that Man Hunt is a crelly.
To be honest,
when I first swatched Man Hunt,
I wasn't completely sure whether it was a crelly,
but I went along with it as it really appeared squishy on me nails.

However, now that I have it side by side to OPI Dating a Royal
(which is a crelly),
I'm now more certain that Man Hunt is a creme.

Colour wise, they're not that far off.
Man Hunt is definitely more pigmented (difference in finishing).
So if you are looking for a creme version of the OPI, this is it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB