Thursday, June 21, 2012

China Glaze Jungle Queen vs Chanel Paradoxal vs Revlon Perplex

Pic-heavy post,
since I'm comparing 3 polishes today
 
 

 
 
First up:
China Glaze Jungle Queen vs Chanel Paradoxal
 
 

 
 
Pinky + Middle = Jungle Queen
Ring + Index = Paradoxal
 
 

 
 
2 coats with 1 coat Seche Vite TC for all
 
 

 
 
Almost idential dupes.
Jungle Queen is a tad darker,
and the shimmer is less pronounced.
 
 

 
 
Which basically means the shimmer in Jungle Queen is almost non-existent,
unless in certain lights.
Waste of shimmer in my opinion.
 
 

 
 
I realised the lights in my lift show up the differences better,
so I also took pictures.
The next 2 pictures will probably give you a better idea of how subtle the differences are in these 2 polishes.
 
 



 
 
Ok, next up is Jungle Queen vs Revlon Perplex
 
 

 
 
Pinky + Middle = Jungle Queen
Ring + Index = Perplex
 
 

 
 
Again, all are at 2 coats with 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 

 
 
And since Revlon Perplex is identical to Paradoxal,
the same differences observed between Jungle Queen and Paradoxal,
are present here with Perplex.
 
 


 
 
Same thing, I also took pictures in the lift for Jungle Queen vs Perplex
 
 



 
 
And for good measure,
I also did one between Chanel Paradoxal and Revlon Perplex
 
 

 
 
Pinky + Middle = Paradoxal
Ring + Index = Perplex
 
 

 
 
Same. 2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC for all
 
 

 
 
Complete dupe for each other.
Need I say more?
 
 



 
 
Last 2 are the lift shots.
 
 

7 comments:

Ashesela said...

Great review!!! :D

Berry T said...

Thank you :)

Kimberly Purcell said...

Close....very close. I think it is only us looking at it so closely that we can see the subtle differences. You have marvelous nails too. :)

Berry T said...

Thank you Kimberly :) Most times I think only us polish fanatics would be able to tell such minute differences. I showed my colleagues and they all looked astounded that I would even bother or could tell them apart

Anonymous said...

You are awesome. Thank you so much for this. Incredibly helpful swatches.

Maria "Two's Ruse" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria "Two's Ruse" said...

Wonderful review, thank you for your effort! Could you tell us which nail polish on these three has the best application formula and longevity?

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB