Tuesday, June 19, 2012

China Glaze Exotic Encounters vs Essie School of Hard Rocks

Ok, when I did the Essie comparison post yesterday,
I actually thought it looked more similar to China Glaze Exotic Encounters.
 
 

 
 
The bottle comparison shot.
 
 

 
 
Pinky + Middle = Essie School of Hard Rocks
Ring + Index = China Glaze Exotic Encounters
 
All are at 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite TC
 
 

 
 
I've only combed through the stash I have at home,
and I've not looked at the drawer in my office,
but surprisingly, I haven't found a perfect dupe to Exotic Encounters.
 
 

 
 
In fact, the closest so far in the home stash is this Essie,
and this is no where near.
 
 


2 comments:

h20 said...

How does Exotic Encounters compare to Illamasqua Muse?

Berry T said...

I'm so sorry but I don't have Illa Muse to compare...

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB