Saturday, June 16, 2012

Brand Feature: Manglaze Butt Taco

Hey everyone!
Shoppe Eclecticco is having a 10% off promo on Manglaze.
Today and tomorrow are the last days of the sale.
So you better hurry and get yours!
And don't forget to quote MGSHETA for your additional $1 off each bottle!
Shoppe Eclecticco ships to Asia and Australasia
 
 

 
 
And since Shoppe Eclecticco is doing the sale,
I figured I should show you guys another Manglaze polish: Butt Taco
 
 

 
 
This is 2 coats of Butt Taco on its own.
 
 

 
 
Orange plus silver shimmer matte.
 
 

 
 
Awesome matte formulae that dries easily.
I have a feeling that these Manglaze bottles will fast become my to-go polishes
when I'm short on time and desperately in need of a new manicure.
 
 

 
 
Plus the name is offensively hilarious.
I had a really interesting conversation with a guy friend about polishes and names.
More about it in another post k.
 
 

 
 
As it is, I find Butt Taco on its own pretty.
But with a coat of TC,
it becomes punch-in-your-face gorgeous.
 
 

 
 
Check this out!
 
 

 
 
2 coats Butt Taco + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 

 
 
Sparkly hotness!
Love! Love! Love!
 
 




 
 
I've already placed an order for 4 more Manglaze bottles.
You shouldn't wait too,
not when there's a promo.
And remember to quote MGSHETA for additional discount!

4 comments:

euzefelus_27 said...

lovely color!

ThePolishHoochie said...

This is one of my fav polishes and it's my 'go to' when I need a fast mani and no time for drying lol. It's awesome for a quick pedi too :)

Berry T said...

thank you! =)

Berry T said...

hahaha! I totally get you! I just re-organised my home stash and I have these bottles where they are easy to grab!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB