Sunday, June 3, 2012

BFTP: Essie North Fork collection: Shelter Island

This month's Blast from the Past series features Essie North Folk collection.
This was the very first set of Essie collection that I bought in full.

hmmm....
Come think of it,
I think the only other Essie collection that I have in full is the 2010 Resort collection.
And all 4 are untrieds!
Jeez.



Shelter Island


3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite


Heh.
I'll be full of praises for this collection.
This is about the only collection I have in my stash
that I use all 3 bottles regularly.


so I shan't bother to say anything
and just let you enjoy the pictures.



4 comments:

Ashesela said...

WOW!!! This is stunning!!! :D

euzefelus_27 said...

it looks so cool...

Caroline Jewel said...

Beautiful! :)

Berry T said...

Heh. This collection is stunning. The other two polishes are just as awesome =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB