Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Taiwan 小妹

Today's nail art is inspired by the fashion trends in Taiwan.
While I was shopping there,
I realised that the Taiwanese are very inspired by the Japanese and Korean trends,
everything looked sweet and kawaii.

So I decided on something simple and sweet as a tribute to the great time I had shopping there.

 

Polishes used in this mani are:
Color Club She's so Glam, and
OPI Black Onyx

The lace portion is actually nail art sticker from Japan.



Unfortunately I had a lot of trouble while doing this mani.
For some reason,
I kept sticking my hands the wrong way
and ended smudging quite a lot of the nails several times.


Initially I had wanted to add a heart or a pink rhinestone to where the pink dots are,
but by the time I was almost done with the mani,
I was too tired.



In case you were wondering,
小妹 (pronounced as xiao mei) refers to a girl in Mandarin.

5 comments:

Sparkly Vernis said...

AHHHMAZING!

Criminal Nails said...

Really cute :)

Berry T said...

Thank you ;)

Freshie said...

Very gorgeous, love this style of nail art!

Berry T said...

Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB