Sunday, May 6, 2012

OPI New York Ballet: My Pointe Exactly


My sincere apologies for the 2-days no posts.
The weather has been strange these days,
and I haven't been able to get good enough pictures.



Anyway, I have for you today,
the first of the New York Ballet polishes that  I'm going to feature this month:
My Pointe Exactly



4 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite


Another round of apology for the terrible cuticles.
I forgot to bring my hand cream out that day.


I haven't been exactly active recently in the nail polish community.
And even then,
I've read/heard enough raves about this collection.

So much so that although I wasn't initially very interested,
I eventually did get very very interested.


My Pointe Exactly is a lovely grey jelly
that is demure, work appropriate, subtle
and yet at the same time kick-ass.

I don't own another grey jelly like this one,
so this one is definitely staying in my stash.


Plus the application is amazing!
I mean I've dealt enough with streaky pastel jellies,
I could do with more that applies like My Pointe Exactly does.
I could start an entire collection of pastel jellies if OPI decides to come up with more like this.
*dreaming of a light tiffany blue jelly*

I only got 3 from this collection actually,
but after this one,
I'm going back for the remainder.


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is Monica! I'm completely convinced after this one to grab the rest of the collection!

    ReplyDelete