Tuesday, May 15, 2012

OPI New York Ballet: Barre My Soul


I really love this collection from OPI.


Next up from the New York Ballet series:
Barre My Soul



4 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite



A smooth non-streaky (finally!) pale pink jelly
Well, at least it pulls pink on me.
I've seen it go beige on others.



Fantastic for those days when I have a serious work meeting going on.
Or for days when I'm tired of colours on the nails.
Or simply for those times when I'm headed to watch a ballet performance.



By the way,
I love ballet.
My favorite - the classical Swan Lake.
Yeah. You bet I watched Black Swan too.

Another reason why I'm loving this collection.



I've already worn this 3 times.
That should give you an idea how much I adore this one.

I'm going to compare it to Bubble Bath and Mademoiselle.
If I do purge from amongst the three,
I'm pretty sure which one I will keep.


3 comments:

Fleur said...

I'm so, so tempted to buy this. I think it would be my perfect every day work shade...

Berry T said...

Heh. I'll tell you to run and get it. In fact get the whole collection. It is simply amazing for pastel jellies!

Fleur said...

I might have to you know! I keep looking at them all and thinking how perfect they would be. I think I actually need them in my life haha. Might have to be a payday splurge.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB