Sunday, May 20, 2012

Nail-Venturous Floam

Ok. I'm too excited.
So I grabbed this bottle immediately
and put it on.

Nail-Venturous Floam.

2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite
I got too excited and forgot the Glitter Tamer.
The mani could sure use the Glitter Tamer though.
But the bumpiness was about the only thing I'm complaining about here,
and even then, that's easily resolved by the awesome Glitter Tamer.

I really love the colour combination of this polish.
It's just so fun and cheerful.
Just looking at it makes me happy.


While I can't remember where I read it,
but someone online described Floam as being fluffy and light.
I'm in complete agreement.


I wore this to Univeral Studios Singapore on Saturday.
A completely apt mani.
Fun, light-hearted and cheery.
Even my friends who were with me that day commented on this mani.
And it drew attention from a couple of strangers who asked me about it.

Love.
I'm so glad I got this.


5 comments:

  1. I soooo need a bottle of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best in getting it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo I love this since the first time it's out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a truly amazing polish :)

    ReplyDelete