Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nail Mail!

It actually has been a while since I swapped.
Recently, I've mostly been selling off the polishes.
Today's post however,
is on a swap that I've been looking forward to for a while!
One of my readers, royalmilktea (not sure if I should be using her real name)
contacted me for a swap.
I couldn't be any happier because she offered to help pick up some of the drugstore goodies
that's not available here in Singapore.

Heh.
I'm always very thrilled to swap for drugstore brands
like Ulta, Revlon, Finger Paints, Sinful, Wet n Wild, blah blah blah.
I haven't been on MUA NB recently,
but when I'm there,
I'm always drooling over goodies that I can't get here.

And royalmilktea has also started a blog going.
You can visit her at Royal Milk Tea
and show her blog some love!

So here are the awesome goodies that she sent over:


Revlon Mistletoe
Revlon Whimsical
Yeah, yeah. I know.
It's similar to Glitter in the Air.
But it's Revlon!!



Finger Paints Twisted
Finger Paints Flecked
(I anticipate a series of flakie mani coming up soon!)



Studio M Slammin' Red!
Straight off my wishlist! How awesome is this!

CG Pink Twinkle



Sinful Cinderella
(Another OMG!)

Wet n Wild Spoiled in Are Mermaids Real?
(and Another OMFG!)

Awesome goodies ain't they.
*pumps fist*


5 comments:

Jill said...

Good haul! Funky Fingers- Twisted is a lemming of mine! I was able to find the rest of their flakie collection, but not that one haha.

Berry T said...

You'll find it one day :)
I believe the perserverance and patience will be rewarded!

Jill said...

I hope I do! I always forget about lemmings and then I find them on blog sales long after haha

royalmilktea said...

It's always the drugstore brands haha. I'm so glad you like them, I'm loving all of the polishes you sent me! :D And of course if you ever spot any other polishes you can't live without, just me know and I can try to find 'em. :) Thanks again sweetie!

Berry T said...

Awww... Thank you so much for your offer dear! You are awesome :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB