Saturday, May 12, 2012

Memories of Taiwan: Hello Kitty Cafe


While we were in Taipei City,
we dropped into the Hello Kitty Cafe for tea break.

I'm not a fan of the Kitty,
but I have to admit,
the concept was interesting and we had a lot of fun taking photos in the cafe.
Plus the desserts were really yummy!



Anyway, I had 2 sets of Hello Kitty nail art stickers
and decided that I might as well use them in tribute to the fun I had at the Hello Kitty Cafe.



Unfortunately the stickers aren't exactly the best quality.
As you should be able to see,
some of the stickers were in danger of falling off.
Plus these were easily ripped off.
The Hello Kitty on my right hand was torn into half within 24 hours of application.



In case you were wondering,
base colour is China Glaze High Hopes.

Oh. And the photos were taken under the office florescent lights.
Yeah. Again.
It was raining the day I had these on.
And there was no way this could have lasted any longer for a proper photoshoot.

And here are some pictures of the Hello Kitty Cafe in Taipei City.



Everything was in Hello Kitty.
From the seats,



to the decor


and even the faucets in the toilets.


Merchandise available for sale.
And no.
I resisted and did not get any of them.


The range of cakes available


More Hello Kitty cakes for you?


And this is the tea set that I ordered for myself.
It sure took me a while before I could bring myself to cut into the yellow jelly pudding.
The Hello Kitty face was just too cute!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Ahh that looks amazing! I'm craving desserts now haha

Berry T said...

LoL!! Till now, I dream of the Hello Kitty jelly pudding!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB