Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Memories of Taiwan: Essie Merino Cool


This was what I wore on my nails when I was in Taipei City:



Essie Merino Cool.

I have a collection of mini bottles that I keep around for travelling purposes.
I even have mini bottles of base coats, top coats,
and even travel sized removers.



2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite


Personally I refer to this one as chic.
Subtle elegance with a hint of edginess.



Which unfortunately does not fit Taipei City at all.
In hindsight,
I should have brought along something that was barbie pink.
Girly and sweet.
At least that's my impression of Taipei city.




Nevermind.
I intend to return again to Taipei City.
I'll do the girly and sweet the next time.


2 comments:

Ashesela said...

Gorgeous colour!! :D

Berry T said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB