Friday, May 18, 2012

Lynnderella ChocoLotta Love


Quick post.
Been busy and extremely taxed at work.
So I am completely exhausted.


Lynnderella ChocoLotta Love


2 coats + 1 coat Glitter Tamer + 1 coat Seche Vite
over an earlier NARS Tokaido Express mani


Wasn't able to get pictures of the NARS mani for various reasons.
Got to a point where I had no time for a mani change either.
Hence the easy way out:
Just slap on some pretty glitter


Though I have to say,
this particular Lynnderella has me confused.



I had this mani on for a good 4 days.
Sometimes I think it looks completely gorgeous and stunning.
Other times, I think it looks like random shit.



At least I wasn't bored with it even though I had this on for 4 days.



And you know what guys?
I still haven't made up my mind about it yet.


4 comments:

HollyMcKie said...

I'm not a huge fan of brown on my nails, but on you it looks lovely!! :) xx

hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

euzefelus_27 said...

this one looks pretty!

Berry T said...

Thank you :)

Fleur said...

I think this one looks really interesting. I'm sure it would be one where I just stared at my nails all day in different lights though! x

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB