Thursday, May 3, 2012

Elianto #04 Egg Shell


I'm trying to get through some of the polishes that I bought during my travels,
or those which I've asked friends to purchase for me during their travels.


Elianto #04 Egg Shell

Unfortunately Elianto has since moved out from Singapore,
and the closest outlet to me now is in neighbouring Malaysia.
At least my friends make regular trips into Malaysia,
so it's still not so bad.



3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC



Love the skin colour,
but unfortunately this one applies a little streaky.
I suspect it's because the polish is a little thicker than usual.
It might be easily resolved with some thinner.






I'm actually in two minds whether to keep this one.
So help me. Yay? or Nay?


2 comments:

Inky Whiskers said...

I think the color is good for you & would be useful to have on those days you need a mani that doesn't call attention to itself, but the streakiness is pretty obvious in several photos & would drive me nuts.

Berry T said...

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. That's exactly why I can't decide whether or not to purge this initially!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB