Tuesday, May 22, 2012

China Glaze On Safari: Elephant Walk

Next in the On Safari collection:
Elephant Walk



Again,
2 easy coats + 1 coat Seche Vite


Grabbed this one as I needed a polish that could be at least considered work appropriate.
I was helping to usher in some important guests at an event today.



Ok. I haven't had the time to search through the stash,
so I can't say for sure.
However, Elephant Walk does look like it may be a dupe,



or at the least,
some other polish may be a close cousin to it.


Apart from that,
this is another colour that can be easily liked.


The colour definitely reminds me of elephant hide,
but with a subtle silver sheen to it.



Let me know if you want this compared to some other polish.
If I have it in my stash,
I'll do my best to accommodate to the request.


2 comments:

The Collegiate Nail said...

I'M LOVING these swatches! I can't wait for this collection! Did you buy them somewhere or were they sent to you? If you bought them, WHERE!? :) thanks!

Berry T said...

LoL! I bought them! One of our local supply source (I don't know how else to describe them since they operate on FB & at flea markets) got them in early.

Stay tuned for the next post! I have I'm not Lion on now and it's pretty!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB