Wednesday, May 23, 2012

China Glaze On Safari collection: I'm Not Lion


One of the glitters in this collection:



China Glaze I'm Not Lion
Well, I seriously hope China Glaze doesn't go the way of OPI in naming their polishes...



2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite


This one wasn't as TC hungry as I thought it might be.
2 coats of Seche Vite should do the trick of eliminating any gritty feeling.


I really like this one, real pretty.
Champagne + holographic glitter



I'm pretty sure this one's champagne gold.
However, when I was making my purchase for this one,
the sales person kept calling this a silver.


And she sounded so convinced that it's a silver,
I didn't dare contradict her or say anything otherwise.


Ok. I figured a vid might just show you how awesome sparkly this one is.

video


7 comments:

cremesnglitters said...

When I pronounce this name out loud my brain freaks out... o.o

I love that it's a holo! xx

Anonymous said...

I love this! I can't wait to see I Herd That because it seems like it'll be more obviously gold. I'm liking the champagne color though.

Berry T said...

LoL! Yeah, I was like "seriously, ChG?! You taking lessons from Suzi now?!"
Anyway, this one's more sparkly than holo. Those holo glitters just gives it an added oomph

Berry T said...

I have on Exotic Encounters now, but I can do the other glitter next :)

Fleur said...

Oooh, I do like this. Come oooon pay day. I need to buy some nail varnish!!

Berry T said...

LoL! That sounds really familiar!!

Anita Mikołajczyk said...

How is it to remove it from nails?

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB