Saturday, May 26, 2012

China Glaze On Safari collection: I Herd That


Ok. Prayers answered.
The sun came out for like about 5 minutes.
Just enough time for me to grab the bottle, camera,
and run down for these few shots.

All I managed before the rain came thundering down.
Phew!


China Glaze I Herd That
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite

Same deal with the other glitter in this collection,
easy peasy application
and 2 coats of TC should smoothen out the gritty texture.
I was just being conservative with my TC.
I seem to run through TCs pretty damn quick.


Ok. The way I see it,
China Glaze decided that there shall be one cool-toned and one warm-toned glitter
so all the glitter 'hores out there would be satisfied.



This one's mainly gold and orange/copper glitter.
I think there is some smattering of the holographic kind of glitter,
but on the nails,
it's kinda over powered by the gold-orange/copper ones.



Still pretty,
but for some reason,
I find I'm Not Lion more sparkly (sparklier? Is there such a word?) than I Herd That.


7 comments:

Caroline Jewel said...

Love it! This collection is really awesome! :)

Berry T said...

I'm glad you like the collection =)

Crystal said...

every word with sparkle in it is a word to me :)
I see what you mean, lion does look more like a showgirl than herd that.

Berry T said...

LoL! Yep, I'm glad the pictures managed to translate that!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting these! I thought I would like this better than I'm Not Lion but I actually think I prefer the champagne color to the orangey-gold. This is still really pretty though

Berry T said...

You're welcome! ;)

JenniLee said...

looks like ChG Fireside Glow.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB