Monday, May 7, 2012

China Glaze Hunger Games: Smoke and Ashes


I better get my ass going on the remaining polishes in the Hunger Games collection.
The movie has already finished its run here,
and those friends whom I convinced to read the books,
have almost finished all 3 books.



China Glaze Smoke and Ashes


2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite


Ok. I admit to being disappointed in this one.
This was one of my top 3 bottles that I liked in the collection,
but I think it looks better in the bottle than on my nails.


Pls note that pictures were taken on day 3 of wear,
so there is a little tip wear in the pictures.



I really wish the duochrome glitter translated better onto the nails.
That would have made this polish awesome.



Keep or purge?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB