Monday, May 14, 2012

China Glaze Hunger Games: Electrify


I was down with a lousy tummy over the weekend,
so I didn't get to do any posts.
Even today's will be a quick one,
my tummy is still churning a little.
But at least I'm no longer parked in the toilet.



China Glaze Electrify


2 coats (because I was terrified of the removal)
+ 1 coat Seche Vite


There are a couple of bald spots here and there.
It really would have looked better with a third coat.


Super bling too.


At least, that's the first thing a colleague said


And it was followed up with a
"Wah! This would be great for Chinese New Year!"

I'm not particularly fond of this actually.
While it bling-ed and freaked my camera out,
I thought it kinda looked trashy on me hands.

I do wonder though,
if it would be better used for glitter gradient manis.
Gotta try that one out soon.



Last picture was taken in a cab.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB