Friday, May 11, 2012

Brand Feature: Nars Purple Rain


The one polish from my Taiwan haul that I am so incredibly excited about:


Nars Purple Rain
Don't you think it looks goreous in the bottle?


2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite


Love Love Love the purple!
It's just so mesmerizing.



The only complaint I have?
See the tipwear?
That occurred within 24 hours.
And it wasn't like I was using my nails for any major ass-scratching.


Might be the basecoat I'm wearing.
I'm going to experiment.
If that's not the case,
I guess I'll just have to put up with the tipwear.
It's gorgeous enough to be forgiven.


5 comments:

royalmilktea said...

Omg, it gloowws! Really beautiful!

Berry T said...

Yeah. This is one seriously gorgeous beauty. I'm so glad I didn't miss it!

anne-marie said...

I'm with you on the tipwear part. It's the same for me. Tipwear within one day!

Berry T said...

Oh dear! Have you tried changing base coat? I'm going to try it that to see if anything would change

Fleur said...

That is absolutely gorgeous. I adore purple nail varnish and that one is a beauty.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB