Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Addiction #15 Jewel Beetle


Addiction #15 Jewel Beetle


2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


Jewel Beetle is the last of the trio of the Addiction polishes
that my friend brought back for me from Japan.



It is also the one that I was looking forward to the most.
Not disappointed in this one.
I have already worn it at least 3 times.



Unfortunately I am only showing you guys this one now,
because I could never photograph this polish accurately.
And I give up on doing so.


Jewel Beetle is actually a darker green-blue duochrome.
My camera somehow tended to capture it as a blue shimmer.

The tiny gold glitter also added pizzazz to an already gorgeous duochrome.



Jewel Beetle unfortunately is one gorgeous polish that you would need to see in real life.
I really wish my camera had the ability to capture this properly.

8 comments:

Pani Skeffington said...

OMG! What a stunner! I just love all the unusual combos of base and glitter, especially when colors are so much different. Wanna swap?! :-P

gray hair said...

Cool! Perfect look this kind of season.

Criminal Nails said...

Quite special, LIKE.

Fleur said...

That looks really nice! I love your blog - you're making me want to go out and buy all the nail varnishes and paint my nails every day! Thank you xo

Berry T said...

LoL! I love to swap! But definitely not letting go of this one =)

Berry T said...

I totally agree!

Berry T said...

Definitely special!

Berry T said...

This is one of the nicest compliments I've ever received re my blog so far! Thank you so much Fleur!
I hope to keep making you want more and more polishes every day! LOL!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB