Saturday, April 7, 2012

SpaRitual Water mini collection: Hidden Reef

The first up from the SpaRitual mini set that I was given to review:


Hidden Reef

This one's taken me by surprise.
See how it looks so creamy in the bottle?


3 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


See the shimmer?


It reminded me of the OPI Hollands actually.
Like how some of those in that collection had that secret shimmer?
Hidden Reef is that way too.


As with the Holland OPIs,
this one also looks gorgeous in the sun.


And since corals like this suit my skintone pretty well,
I liked it too even in the shade.


The other thing about SpaRitual is that I find that I don't have the same problems with their mini lacquers,
the way I do with those damn OPI minis.
At least the SpaRitual minis have a decent brush and bottle design.
I don't have to fight to get polish on the brush,
then on the nails.


First bottle tried and I have nothing to complain about =)

4 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

the secret shimmer is really pretty.

Berry T said...

I agree! I'm hoping the last 2 would blow me away like this one as well =)

Ballet Shoes said...

It's a good collection! I love this color so much!

Jessica said...

soft shade nice

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB