Sunday, April 15, 2012

SpaRitual Water mini collection: Ebb & Flow


Last one in the SpaRitual Water mini:
Ebb & Flow


3 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


Gives me lobster hands


And smurf fingers upon removal.


Ebb & Flow is quite pigmented.
It would have actually been ok in 2 coats,
but I had issues with application


This one has a thicker consistency,
and hence I had a little difficulty.

Ended up with some bald spots and drag marks that needed to be evened out.


Overall, not a collection that I'm super impressed with.
The only one that interested me was surprisingly,
the pink one Hidden Reef.

Lucid and Ebb & Flow felt like colours I've already seen before,
and Deep was just disappointing.
Plus application wasn't exactly the best either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB